Friday, August 11, 2017

Love is all around

I got this stamp from Art Impression when they had their birthday sale and I have finally used it.  I did some cleaning, and couldn't find my Memento ink pad so I used my Versafine which I think was too muddy.  I used my dies from My Favorite Things that were just retired and put pop dots behind the pink ones.  The image is two side so there is a front and back and I put a piece of patterned paper in between the image and the inside of the card.






Patterned Paper:  SEI - Fair - day
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dination; Recollection
Stamp:  Art Impression - Love Spinner
Die:  Art Impression; My Favorite Things
Spellbinders:  Small and large circles; Grand Circle
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Hemptique
Pop Dots

Challenges
Art Impressions - Ch. 214 Showered with Love
CHNC Patterned - August
RRR - Ch. 169 Anything Goes with Ribbon
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 355 Interactive Card
Alphabet Challenge - K for kinetic
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 341 Anything Goes

8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Fabulous fun image and that they swing LOVE it, pretty papers too.
Faith
x

Fikreta said...

great card!

Terri Winske said...

Love this image and your interactive card! Thank you for sharing it at Tuesday Throwdown Challenges!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

So adorable! I love the #bugaboo image and the fun interactive you created! Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - DT Penlight

Tammy said...

What a fabulous card, I love that image and the fun design! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card great double sided image and balloon B.paper
Carol x

Sok Sareth said...

Very sad when you lose a pet-we have quite a few animals now and have lost a few too but one in particular still upsets me even after nearly thirty years!!!I love your beautiful card
Carol x
ลาลีกา

Julie B said...

What a fun card, thanks for joining in at the Alphabet challenge blog. :)